- Luthier: Karel Dedain
- Year of construction: 2017
- Scale length (mm): 650
- Nut width (mm): 52
- Top: Silky, European solid bearclaw spruce
- Back / Sides: Katalox, a non-dalbergia hardwood from Brazil
- Bracing: Light lattice construction, yet traditional sound
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Condition: Excellent, no cracks, repairs or dings.
- Price: 5000 Euro. A Hiscox Pro II case is included.
A lightly built guitar with a wonderful balance between speed and a more traditional sound. Superb playability. The sound is strong, with warm vibrating and clear bass notes from its F# air resonance and singing trebles.
Read more about Karel in Orefo #12: https://issuu.com/orfeomagazine/docs/orfeo_12_en
Feel free to ask me anything about Japanese classical guitars.