Post by fitness1 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:46 pm

Classical/Cordoba
650mm scale
52mm nut - 60mm saddle
European Spruce top
Fan bracing
Mahogany back and sides
Ebony fingerboard/Rosewood bridge
Very warm, given the woods (the ports make a huge difference) with nice sparkly trebles. A good bit louder than my Solista.
9/10 condition - just some tiny marks in the top.
Viewing possible in Midland MI - will not ship for trial

This is one I NEVER thought I'd consider letting go. I've had it for over 3 years and it's sent some very high dollar classicals down the road. I spent all weekend A/B ing it against a newly acquired Solista. Since the Solista has some minor issues, I thought I'd let the "clean" one go.

As you can see from the pics, I installed dual ports - they are VERY effective. Tom Doerr and Tim Mcknight played this in the last year and both were quite surprised at the difference they made. The volume, warmth and treble fatness has increased in a big way. The pics make them look larger than they are, but for reference, they are between the size of a dime and a nickel.

This is also probably the lightest guitar I've ever owned, adding to it's responsiveness. It's very clean except for a couple of VERY tiny marks in the top. Action is right at 3.5mm or 1/8" at the 12th on the bass side. I've tweaked the intonation some as well, so it's sounding and playing as good as possible. It will come with a pretty fresh set of EJ45C composites installed.

The case is a Humicase Protege in 8-8.5/10 condition with just some minor marks on the outside.

495.00 plus actual shipping on my Fedex account to the CONUS only - NO EXCEPTIONS. NOT interested in trades.

Here are links to a few tunes I've recorded with it in the last couple years. I'm not a classical player, so these are vocal/pop tunes - capo'd partial at 2nd fret to simulate drop D tuning.

https://soundcloud.com/fitness1-2/gordo ... ayin-cover

https://soundcloud.com/fitness1-2/jd-so ... time-cover

https://soundcloud.com/fitness1-2/it-mi ... shop-cover

I'll provide a link to more photos to interested parties.

One small heart, and a great big soul that's drivin'

fitness1

Re: US $..495 Cordoba C9 spruce 2014, Midland MI

Post by fitness1 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:16 pm

Shipping out another instrument tomorrow - would love to make it a two-fer and save a trip! Marking it down to 495 for a couple days!

fitness1

Re: US $..495 Cordoba C9 spruce 2014, Midland MI

Post by fitness1 » Sat May 18, 2019 2:32 pm

Last price drop to 470.00 plus shipping

Return to “Archives of past "Classical Guitars for Sale"”