Tárrega, Francisco - Capricho Árabe, Serenata - D08

Audio and video recordings of the works of Francisco Tárrega.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Tárrega, Francisco - Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Tárrega, Francisco - Lágrima - D05 Video
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
Guitardude1

Post by Guitardude1 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:58 pm

bravo!

Mr. Kaya

Post by Mr. Kaya » Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:04 am

really nice, a great piece ...

ykaynar

Post by ykaynar » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:27 pm

I actually like it played a little faster but overall I'll say it's flawless.

Guitardude1

Post by Guitardude1 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:49 am

Great job!

Lenni

Post by Lenni » Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:27 pm

Hi,

great - if I hadn`t looked at your profile I had supposed you`re a professional guitar player.
I wish I could play like you - really good.
Did you present yourself at a show any time?

Jamie

Post by Jamie » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:25 pm

Thanks for the comments. No i am definitely not proffesional, just a very motivated and dedicated amateur. I played once with an amateur orchestra the rodrigo concierto de aranjuez (just the adagio), but thats about it. About the only other people i play for are friends, family and girlfriends. Oh, and i play open mic nights every now and again.
Wish i had more time to play, but very busy at the moment!

jamie

Neoclasiccl

Post by Neoclasiccl » Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:30 pm

Nice job man. It's funny I just finished learning that piece yesterday. I still have to iron out a few things before I can't play it as well as your self. I like the feeling you add to the tune very cool.

Glad to see another north Floridian on here. 8)

Jamie

Post by Jamie » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:55 am

where in north florida are you? i need some people to share ideas with dude! I dont know anyone in gainesville who plays classical guitar, a bunch of rockers, thats it!

Neoclasiccl

Post by Neoclasiccl » Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:03 pm

Jamie wrote:where in north florida are you? i need some people to share ideas with dude! I dont know anyone in gainesville who plays classical guitar, a bunch of rockers, thats it!
I am in Jacksonville man just a few min away from Gainsville 8) I don't know anyone here that plays classical either. I have a few students that I am teaching elec but they all wonder why I am so focused on classical now. My Jackson SL1 and Ibanez 7 string have been collecting dust during my practice sessions lately :D

Jamie

Post by Jamie » Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:54 pm

Thats funny, I have an Ibanez 7-string too (the universe model). In fact, most of my electircs have broken strings which i havent bothered to fix because i never play them. I dont have the heart to sell any of them though, just for sentimental reasons.

Neoclasiccl

Post by Neoclasiccl » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:18 pm

Jamie wrote:Thats funny, I have an Ibanez 7-string too (the universe model). In fact, most of my electircs have broken strings which i havent bothered to fix because i never play them. I dont have the heart to sell any of them though, just for sentimental reasons.
LOL I still fiddle with em once in awhile to make sure my schred is still there thou mostly when I am teaching. :lol:

CameronNelson

Post by CameronNelson » Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:02 am

Mark wrote:Your interpretation is great, although I like to play the fast run right at the beginning a little bit slower.
not at all! bravo jamie, very nice work. you play the virtuose run at the beginning very musicaly, i like it a lot!

hav

Post by hav » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:52 pm

you just blow me away Jamie --- I REALLY like your take on this piece which continues to evade my poor old hands!!! Very nicely done!!

agnyte

Post by agnyte » Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:42 pm

good job!!! i liked it:)

agnyte

Post by agnyte » Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:42 pm

good job!!! i liked it:)

Return to “Our recordings of Francisco Tárrega”