Tárrega, Francisco - Recuerdos de la Alhambra - D08

Audio and video recordings of the works of Francisco Tárrega.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Tárrega, Francisco - Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Tárrega, Francisco - Lágrima - D05 Video
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
inkie

Tárrega, Francisco - Recuerdos de la Alhambra - D08

Post by inkie » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:21 pm

Actually... i do not dare to post it here, because it just not good and the other recuerdos recordings here are so good!.. but on the other hand, I can use some advise and I am only studying this for a few weeks and I had al my recording equipment unpacked so i decided to just do it. I'm not very happy with this, but I hope it will improve in a few weeks, especially my tremolo is not -how do you call it- stable? enough and also I still need some time to grab certain parts on my guitar.

But anyway, here my very first version of the recuerdos, I hope to record a better one later after more practising!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

owl

Post by owl » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:51 pm

Inkie... your feeling for this piece is lovely :flowers:
You do a really good job for such a short time playing it :bravo:
Of course it will improve with practice so keep at it... I would like to hear it again in a month or so :casque:
I don't know that you need too much advice... you are definitely on the right track.
:merci: for sharing the music

Joy in the music
Owl
Never, ever give up!... I leave my songprint on your heart.

hav

Post by hav » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Hey Inkie!! :okok: - very nice - and GREAT for such a short time --- ok - I have marked my calendar for April 15th - my taxes are due then so I'll need a pick-me-up to brighten my day --- I'll look for an update by then --- okee dokee ??

:grire:

ok - kidding aside - I really do look forward to hearing you play it when you feel you're ready for an update -- from what you offer now, it is easy to see that you will play this very well some day!!

jarods

Post by jarods » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:03 pm

hello inkie
Yeeeeees you dared and this is the most important :!:
Indeed I appreciated your interpretation. Even if it is a little bit shy I send you multiple encouragements to play it and play it ceaselessly, because you are not far from the purpose ... one thing sure, this is the way you played it : with emotion and nuances
inkie all my congratulations for a great effort...you'll get it :idea:

Florentin Tise

Post by Florentin Tise » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:14 pm

thank you for playing this beautiful piece. It sounds like you have a great, strong start on it.

good work.

:)

inkie

Post by inkie » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:36 am

Thanks for the VERY nice replies! I'll keep studying and will post a new version somewhere next month! :)

AndrewD

Post by AndrewD » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:54 pm

Well done, inkie! That was a very creditable performance from only a few weeks of study. If that is anything to go by I am really looking forwards to hearing your next recording of it. :applauso:

Return to “Our recordings of Francisco Tárrega”