Tárrega, Francisco - ¡Adelita! Mazurka - D07

Audio and video recordings of the works of Francisco Tárrega.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Tárrega, Francisco - Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Tárrega, Francisco - Lágrima - D05 Video
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
wolfgang

Tárrega, Francisco - ¡Adelita! Mazurka - D07

Post by wolfgang » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:26 pm

Well, this is my Adelita. I want to share some new pieces and make a quick start with something nice and lovely - and not yet boring. Ok, its rather a test of my new equipment for recording and only a really quick take, but today I received the last cable I needed and now everything works! Yuhu :D

This is done with a (bit crappy) classical silent guitar from e - b a y. So it sounds a bit like the piezo pickup and not much more. But the next recording will be with my real guitar, I promise, and a new mic, which I'm also proud of...

enjoy
Wolfgang

:delcamp_fiesta:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Azalais

Post by Azalais » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:15 am

Very nicely played... It's interesting to hear one of those silent guitars... Look forward to hearing it with the new gear... :wink:

owl

Post by owl » Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:17 am

This is lovely Wolfgang... well played :okok:
The guitar sounds OK also, just a little thin... what make is it?
This is a great piece anyway and I enjoyed listening to you :casque:
:merci: for sharing the music

Joy in the music
Owl
Never, ever give up!... I leave my songprint on your heart.

wolfgang

Post by wolfgang » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:46 am

Hi, thanks for your comments Azalais and owl. I'm happy you enjoyed listening to it. Recordings with the new gear are coming soon.

The guitar is a model called "Arrow". I didn't find any info on the maker in the web. The nice ones like Yamaha or Frameworks have been way too expensive for me. Nevertheless I much more enjoy playing on the real guitar, but its harder to record. The thin sound may also be because of rather old strings. I don't change them often on this silent guitar, because its really just for practicing around.

Wolfgang

Abd El Ghani AZZI

Post by Abd El Ghani AZZI » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:27 pm

Yeah nice jazzy sound!
Congratulations for this, Wolfgang !
(I love Tarrega therfore I love you) :love:

wolfgang

Post by wolfgang » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:33 pm

Ashkuruka shukran jazilan fEZ! Not the first time I get a comment about "jazzy" sound. Maybe I could build some repertoire in that direction. But might be a long way to go until I could play something like your very enjoyable, very jazzy :D videos

cheers
wolfgang

:guitare:

jarods

Post by jarods » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:41 pm

if i well understood, you recorded and played on a silent guitar ...if it is : really beautiful for sound & interpretation...as you said adelita allows many possible ways of playing...yours is :okok: on this material
:casque:

wolfgang

Post by wolfgang » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:45 pm

Merci jarods! Yes, it's been played on a silent guitar. I've to change strings, then it sound much better.

jarods

Post by jarods » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:52 pm

hum :wink: your strings are very correct indeed, when i listen to the result ...the recording you employed has been performant ... 8)

btb

Post by btb » Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:35 pm

Hey Wollfang you play this great - nice flow and feel, I really enjoy it :okok:

I like the sound of the silent guitar, it's very clear and mellow sounding. It definatly has a jazzy slightly amped sound to it. Some Joe Pass type stuff would sound cool on it.

I'm going to record this one next but I gotta practice more - I always mess up those reverse mordents in the second part :D

Thanks for this! :casque:

Abd El Ghani AZZI

Post by Abd El Ghani AZZI » Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:36 pm

Hey! Wolfgang your phonetic arabic is perfect :okok:
I agree with bumpa definetely we can hear Joe passing by. :lol:
Hey Bumpa :bye: ! 'One word' right! :guitare:

wolfgang

Post by wolfgang » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:23 am

Thanks, you'r making me happy. I'll work on some jazz stuff soon 8)

Vesuvio

Post by Vesuvio » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:06 pm

I loved your playing of this piece. I've been thinking about working on it myself and I've heard a few muddy recordings lately that put me off. Having heard your version, I am eager to tackle it myself. Many thanks!

wolfgang

Post by wolfgang » Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:55 pm

Hey, Vesuvio! Thanks! What I can play as a bloody beginner is accessible to just anybody no matter of level! Just a matter of practice. Go for it!!!

Wolfgang

Return to “Our recordings of Francisco Tárrega”