The school holidays are here,
I have more time to spare than usual,
so I'm taking the opportunity to improve and enrich volume D 02.
Additions to volume D02:
- a definition of the symbols used, page 4.
- the most important dampings are indicated for each work.
- alternative patterns for practising arpeggios, page 23.
- 3 Lessons by Aguado, page 27.
- 4 Duos by Küffner, pages 29, 32, 39 and 60.
- a little known Chaconne by Nicolas Derosiers, page 31, with the facsimile, which is useful for practising chords.
- an Allegretto by Carulli, page 43.
- I have reorganised the 36 technical exercises. The titles are displayed in 4 languages, French, Italian, English and Spanish. The exercises are numbered, to simplify the "judgements"
written up by teachers on their students at the end of the course. It is quicker to write "ex 12" than "scale of F major page 76".
Gradually, over several months or years, I'll improve the other volumes of the forum.
Whether you are a teacher or a student, I invite your reactions, with your ideas and criticisms on volume D02.
Bye for now,