EDIT OK as you will see below on numerous post, reading the copy beside the original I was a bit at a lost without a guitar.
The problem being the position change from VII to II (1 in fact) is done differently in the copy, the notes can be played in position VII for the whole measure shifting position at the beginning of next.
I will edit the posts below accordingly.
Opening measure missing the string indications (2) and (3)
Several issues in measure 1 split issues per beat.
1. String indicator (2) should be shifted to the high G note
2. String indicator (2) over middle G note extraneous
3. Missing string indication (4) on the E Edit see below (5)
4. Wrong LH fingering on the E -2- instead of -3- EDIT fingering correct in the copy in regards of position see below
5. Extraneous string indication (3) on the open string E
6. Missing LH finger indicaiton -3- on the E
7. Missing RH finger indication -p-m-i-
*Will need to play copy version on guitar to double check if errors are from original? EDIT in keeping with how the positions are played in the copy further down, the string indications for the first beat are: High G# (2) (as reported above), E (5) played at the 7th fret, mid G# (4) 6th fret
Measure 2 last beat shift the string indications (2) & (3) to the left by one note.
Again many inconsistencies between original and copy...
Missing string indications, wrong LH finger indications...In context OK
Error in string indications (4) and open string B... (EDIT shift to left)
Will need to play it on guitar... EDIT add string indication over high G# (2) as above E & mid G (5), (4)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Denis Paradis on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:27 am, edited 6 times in total.
“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”