Bach, J. S. - BWV 0996 Allemande - D07

Audio and video recordings of the works of Johann Sebastian Bach.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Bach, J. S. - BWV xxxx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Bach, J. S. - BWV 0997 Prélude - D09 Video (BWV number padded out with zeroes to 4 digits.)
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
User avatar
Isabelle Frizac
Teacher
Posts: 795
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:28 am
Location: France ( région parisienne)

Bach, J. S. - BWV 0996 Allemande - D07

Post by Isabelle Frizac » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:49 pm

A famous Allemande, whom I love very much!
I hope that despite the imperfections, you will appreciate it.
Thank you for listening .
Bach, J-S - Allemande - BWV 996 ( Romantique).mp3
:bye:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
keep hope !
Bastien Burlot 2014" special anniversary" n°1, Pappalardo 1982, Antonio Ruiz Lopez 1974, and other instruments ...;-)

HrothgarZachachaeus
Posts: 216
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:30 pm
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: Bach, J. S. - BWV 0996 Allemande - D07

Post by HrothgarZachachaeus » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:43 pm

Nicely played! Keep up the good work!
"There's a fine line between clever and stupid."
-David St. Hubbins

User avatar
spanishguitarmusic
Posts: 1302
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:58 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Bach, J. S. - BWV 0996 Allemande - D07

Post by spanishguitarmusic » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:52 pm

Very nicely played! It sounded very clear as well and beautiful! Keep it up and enjoy!

User avatar
Isabelle Frizac
Teacher
Posts: 795
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:28 am
Location: France ( région parisienne)

Re: Bach, J. S. - BWV 0996 Allemande - D07

Post by Isabelle Frizac » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:11 pm

HrothgarZachachaeus wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:43 pm
Nicely played! Keep up the good work!
spanishguitarmusic wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:52 pm
Very nicely played! It sounded very clear as well and beautiful! Keep it up and enjoy!

Thank you for yours comments !
I play no-nails, with a romantic guitar ( M.Dupont, copie 2008).
keep hope !
Bastien Burlot 2014" special anniversary" n°1, Pappalardo 1982, Antonio Ruiz Lopez 1974, and other instruments ...;-)

User avatar
spanishguitarmusic
Posts: 1302
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:58 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Bach, J. S. - BWV 0996 Allemande - D07

Post by spanishguitarmusic » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:28 am

Isabelle Frizac wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:11 pm
HrothgarZachachaeus wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:43 pm
Nicely played! Keep up the good work!
spanishguitarmusic wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:52 pm
Very nicely played! It sounded very clear as well and beautiful! Keep it up and enjoy!

Thank you for yours comments !
I play no-nails, with a romantic guitar ( M.Dupont, copie 2008).
You're welcome! :bye:

Return to “Our recordings of J. S. Bach”