- Type / luthier: Classical / Takemine
- Year of construction: 1977
- Scale length (mm): 660
- Nut width (mm): 52
- Top: Cedar
- Bracing (fan/lattice/other): Ladder
- Back / Sides: Indian rosewood
- Fingerboard / (bridge): Rosewood
- Sound: Deep bass, clear trebles, great sustain, powerful, well balanced
- Condition: Excellent
- Price: $550
- Viewing / trial possible: Yes
- Location (nearest city): Whitestone NY
For a 1977, this Takemine C132S is in excellent shape both cosmetically and structurally. Action @ bass E is 3.7 mm, treble E 2.8 mm, very easy to play. There are no cracks, neck is straight. Tuning machines work smoothly. There are a few minor dings on the top which is visible if you look real close (from a few inches). See you if you can spot them in the photos. It's a beautiful guitar sound-wise and visually. Through Delcamps, I have acquired GAS and need to downsize.
I have 2 other guitars that I play regularly (they both have cracks). I also have a double top guitar on commission that is expected to arrive in a month or 2, so this one has to go to make room.
I prefer local sale for now. If it does not sell in a few weeks, I may change my mind and ship within USA only, buyer will pay shipping.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.