The story of my Antonio Picado model 60 guitar

eliseo

Re: The story of my Antonio Picado model 60 guitar

Post by eliseo » Fri May 18, 2018 10:28 am

How much chivalry, culture and respect are savored in your comments, distinguished Mr. Segobreawill.

Precisely the composition "Amistad", is interpreted by the Guitar Picado "Concert" with fir top. Intoning the "Mea culpa", I must confess that the sound could still be sweeter but my hands have already become too clumsy to correctly play a guitar with these characteristics. However, it will be a pleasure for me, as you so kindly request, to send you some soundtracks with the mature sound that the aforementioned guitar acquires.

I think our partner Jacek is the bridge that unites us all creating a good and respectful "Friendship". (Amistad") :discussion:

My warmest greetings from the Costa Brava, Spain :bye:

Eliseo Fresquet-Serret

Jacek A. Rochacki

Post by Jacek A. Rochacki » Fri May 18, 2018 10:41 am

- yes the "Amistad" is what we all need and what makes life better. Maestro Eliseo did not mention in his modesty that he kindly alowed some of his compositions to be given to people an places where it is not easy to contact the famous Casa Beethoven in Barcelona. Thanks to generosity of Maestro Eliseo little children in modest musical school in the Ukraine, town of Khmelnytskyi are playing also pieces by Maestro and known to me very talented emerging luthier in Poland has played for testing his newly built guitar also Maestro compositions.

World is small...Fine People are everywhere...Music is the best :)
Antonio Picado, model 60, 2015, Cedar/IRW. Scale 640 mm.
Antonio Picado, model 62, 2018, Cedar/Madagascar Palosanto. Scale 640 mm. Doble Tapa.

eliseo

Post by eliseo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:54 am

Your words are wise and full of kindness friend Jacek, since it is evident that friendship is the art of peace. And starting from that base, how much more we can extend it better will be for those people who wish to live in a good harmony.

My most cordial greetings to all those who love peace. :discussion:

Eliseo Fresquet-Serret

Return to “Advice on buying, selling or valuing a guitar”