Ayo from cali!

vjelmy

Ayo from cali!

Post by vjelmy » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:17 am

HI there!

My name is Ness and Ive been playing guitar for about 15 years, sometimes with big gaps. I dont take lessons and am mostly self-taught, except for some brief classes when I was very young. I took some music theory classes in college which sparked my interest for my final 'music and math' paper.

I play all kinds of goofy music and it's just for fun and to dabble. I really just like the intricacy and patterns of the guitar. I play some other stuff - drums, bass, piano, etc, but guitar is my main instrument. I signed up for this forum to ask questions about a goofy tuning idea for a 10-string classical - if you want to check it out - in the luthier/strings section, though I am not a luthier. lol

I am trying to figure out a way to tune a 10-string classical guitar in such a way that it goes by fourths the whole way - following the pattern of the regular six string for ten strings.

anyways! thankyou :discussion: :merci:

simonm

Re: Ayo from cali!

Post by simonm » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:43 am

Hola, Muy Buenas Dias!

Welome on board.

- We don't have many members from Columbia and you may be a first from Cali!

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- To get started please take a look at the new member info here: http://www.classicalguitardelcamp.com/v ... 28&t=36537

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- It is useful to put your location into your profile so that people can see where you are located. Just click on your name on the right and then on "edit profile".

Regards,

Simon

vjelmy

Re: Ayo from cali!

Post by vjelmy » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:33 am

buen dia!
lo siento. soy de california (estados unidos) ni columbiana. miraré a estos vínculos.

Return to “Introduce yourself”