Tárrega, Francisco - Lagrima - Video

Audio and video recordings of the works of Francisco Tárrega.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Tárrega, Francisco - Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Tárrega, Francisco - Lágrima - D05 Video
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
RenaissanceStrings

Tárrega, Francisco - Lagrima - Video

Post by RenaissanceStrings » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:52 am

Hi all, 
I have been studying classical guitar for a little over a year now. In my entire life, I have never been as passionate as I am about this beautiful instrument, it's musical compositions and everything which embodies it. Taking that into account, I started a channel to get share what I have learnt and hope that it can bring you joy. This is a recording of Tarrega's Lagrima. Please feel free to share. Thank you and all the best :)

PeteJ

Re: Tárrega, Francisco - Lagrima - Video

Post by PeteJ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:03 pm

Lovely tone. For one year of playing I reckon this is surprisingly good. I could relax and enjoy it except for the rhythm - but best to hit the notes than rush. Is that G in the melody on the last cadence of the middle section correct?

ElleExtreme

Re: Tárrega, Francisco - Lagrima - Video

Post by ElleExtreme » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:40 pm

Great work indeed. I'm very impressed by your playing quality, considering you haven't played for that long. As mentioned above, you especially have managed to develop a great tone quality very quickly. So definitely keep it up, and I see you have also been rightly rewarded for your efforts by a growing YT-channel.
If there's one thing I'd recommend, however, it might be widening your repertoire a bit. What you've published so far is mainly romantic music (and a lot of Tarrega), and while this music is great, and probably my favorite musical era for guitar, don't neglect earlier composers. Mainly I think you should absolutely check out Sor if you haven't already, and some Bach transcriptions. It's beneficial both musically and technically.
The guitar is a small orchestra. - Andres Segovia

Return to “Our recordings of Francisco Tárrega”