Two new Sascha Nowak guitars avaiable in Europe

Discussions relating to the classical guitar which don't fit elsewhere.
rojarosguitar

Two new Sascha Nowak guitars avaiable in Europe

Post by rojarosguitar » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:08 pm

For those who are interested in Sascha Nowaks guitars I wanted to inform you that there are two available (or become available soon)
There is one (Cedar/Madagascar) at Zupfgeige in Karlsruhe. A fantastic double top guitar for less than 10,000 Euro new.

And there will be one coming to David Kinnears DK CG Shop in Glasgow, Scotland very soon, a traditionally built (can't remember what woods) one. He also seems to have one scd. hand.

Sascha Nowak has quite a small output these days, and most of the guitars are built on order with a long waiting list, so for those who know what gems these guitars are this is a rare chance.
Music is a big continent with different landscapes and corners. Some of them I do visit frequently, some from time to time and some I know from hearsay only ...
My Youtube Channel is: TheMusicalEvents

doralikesmath

Re: Two new Sascha Nowak guitars avaiable in Europe

Post by doralikesmath » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:26 pm

I didn't know that there is a high end cg store that close to Edinburgh. May treat my self a new one if I pass the upcoming viva...
Raimundo 148 Cedar - "Julia"
L. T. An Guitar C150 Spruce
Takamine G128 Spruce

rojarosguitar

Post by rojarosguitar » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:37 pm

If he still has the used spruce/EIR one for 5500 GB£ that is really a very fair price for that category of guitars...
Music is a big continent with different landscapes and corners. Some of them I do visit frequently, some from time to time and some I know from hearsay only ...

Arduous

Post by Arduous » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:20 pm

I have one of these guitars. A 2003 Spruce Top with Indian back and sides.
They're superb guitars.
Don't know anything about his double tops but the traditional guitar I have is very good.

dogmatic

Post by dogmatic » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:48 pm

rojarosguitar wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:08 pm

And there will be one coming to David Kinnears DK CG Shop in Glasgow, Scotland very soon, a traditionally built (can't remember what woods) one. He also seems to have one scd. hand.
Hi rojarosguitar

Just to say the current Sascha Nowak guitar is new, received mid 2017, spruce/Indian.
The new one coming soon is the same model but cedar/Indian.
Fantastic guitars as you say. Thanks for letting everyone know.

David

rojarosguitar

Post by rojarosguitar » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:22 pm

Wow, even new one. What a temptation!... Usually you have to wait a lot to obtain a new Nowak. I have been quite a few times in his workshop during the making process of the coming double top. It was extremely interesting... I have also seen the guitar very shortly, and these are the moments I wished to have a thick check book in my back pocket :lol:

Return to “Public Space”