- Type / Yamaha GC22S: (Classical)
- Year of construction: Recent (2017?)
- Scale length (mm): 650
- Nut width (mm): 52
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing (fan/lattice/other): Fan
- Back / Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Fingerboard / Ebony (bridge): Rosewood
- Sound: Very nice.
- Condition: Very good to mint.
- Price: $650.00 + 80.00 shipping to the US/other places TBD.
- Viewing / trial possible: Only if you live close/in person
- Location (nearest city): Bridgeport, WV
I purchased this guitar on 1/18/2018 and it's a nice guitar that sounds good and plays very nicely. I wouldn't be selling it but I happened upon a guitar that I took a chance on buying and I really like it so with money being as tight as it is...one has to go, Musicians Friend gotta have their cash!
There are some "almost invisible" marks but it was too difficult to show them, they are so small and light. The pictures don't do the guitar justice, it appears more orange than it is in most of them, though the one picture with the case is pretty accurate. Pale yellow would describe it. Only played at home or at lessons and I have a room humidifier where I keep this guitar and play it and also I kept a Humipack in the case at all times.
The price is slightly negotiable if I'm too high based on "the bay" closed auctions, just ask.
The form fitting foam gig bag/case comes with it. It's very nice, very durable and really protects the guitar well. If you don't want that, I have a Humicase that I'm not using that you could have instead.
It will come packed well in the case, and double boxed in the original Yamaha packing and shipped USPS.
I'd provide sound samples but it wouldn't help, my recording skill sucks.
More pictures at this link:
Asturias AST-100-heavily modified by Robert England.