Godin Grand Concert Guitars

Messages that are no longer relevant because their authors or moderators have removed text or attachments.
Forum rules
Messages that are no longer relevant because their authors or moderators have removed text or attachments.
Two Left Hands

Godin Grand Concert Guitars

Post by Two Left Hands » Wed May 30, 2018 12:12 pm

After my last post about trying to find Mahogany nylon string Classical guitars I stumbled across this model of Godin guitar with a 2inch neck.
The reviews and videos are very interesting and it has been repeated in them that the guitar still plays well unplugged.
As a keen but very novice player who has weekly lessons and is only looking to play classical guitar for enjoyment at home the electric option would add a 'fun' element and give me a guitar to practice and play on both plugged and unplugged.
Has anybody got any experience owning or playing this instrument?
I am keen to hear of any body playing it unplugged and if it would be perfect for my lessons as it would make sense to have a one guitar fits all instrument.
I know that 'serious' classical players will probably frown on the idea but as a person learning guitar later in life this would seem ideal as my talent level and ambition are both 'realistic' even though I take my learning seriously.
Yamaha C40

Two Left Hands

Re: Godin Grand Concert Guitars

Post by Two Left Hands » Wed May 30, 2018 12:24 pm

I appear to have posted twice, how do I remove one of them?
Yamaha C40

Return to “Archives - link maintenance”