Which guitar for very tiny hands

Ginavon

Re: Which guitar for very tiny hands

Post by Ginavon » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:44 am

:merci: Wow what a terriffic group :discussion: this is! Thanks for all the replies. :casque: I did go with the Córdoba ce cet as it fit into my budget. The budget is pretty tight due to recent surgery (foot) but the good news is I am “caged” indoors and have almost nothing to do but practice! Thanks again everyone I will revisit this list when I have graduated to a better and higher priced model! :merci: :bye:

Laudiesdad69

Post by Laudiesdad69 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:01 am

Ginavon wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:44 am
:merci: Wow what a terriffic group :discussion: this is! Thanks for all the replies. :casque: I did go with the Córdoba ce cet as it fit into my budget. The budget is pretty tight due to recent surgery (foot) but the good news is I am “caged” indoors and have almost nothing to do but practice! Thanks again everyone I will revisit this list when I have graduated to a better and higher priced model! :merci: :bye:
Not sure I understand which model you got. What was the scale and the nut width? Hope your recovery goes well.

Scott

Ginavon

Post by Ginavon » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:02 am

Thanks for asking! It is a hin body Córdoba nylon string guitar. It s a C5 Córdoba but different in width of body and the width of the nut is 1.98 The shape of the neck is thinner than a regular classical allowing my hand to reach further on the front and it has a truss rod. Córdoba C5-cet-ce you can see it on zzounds. Solid cedar top, laminated mahogany back/ sides. It will do for now. After I prove I can actually stay disciplined for one year practicing every day (loving retirement) I will be looking to upgrade to an all solid body guitar. I will probably be back here asking which one to buy again LOL

Ginavon

Post by Ginavon » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:03 am

Sorry about typos fingernails on right hand 🤚 are a bit too long right now!

Ginavon

Post by Ginavon » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:07 am

Thanks!

Return to “Advice on buying, selling or valuing a guitar”