[Youtube] Asturias on a boat

When you give a link to a video, post your message in this forum, give your post a title following this example: [YouTube] Paganini; Capricho nº 24.
glassynails

[Youtube] Asturias on a boat

Post by glassynails » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:46 am

Search YouTube for "Leyenda Asturias on the Ship"
"GLASSYNAILS" on Youtoob for my "no edit" - "no fakery" audio recordings. Just me, my Alhambra 7p spruce, and an Olympus ls-10 portable recorder.

StevSmar

Re: [Youtube] Asturias on a boat

Post by StevSmar » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:45 am

I wonder what it sounded like to the audience, there was plenty of reverb on the recording from the device he was plugged into.
Regards,

Steven from Winnipeg

serjohn

Post by serjohn » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:59 pm

if you reffer to this video [media][media] i don't like his tone , the sound is very ''thick'' .I don't know if that is caused by the guitar or his technique.Also,in terms of interpretation i didn't find dynamics at all

sxedio

Post by sxedio » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:31 pm

serjohn wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:59 pm
if you reffer to this video i don't like his tone , the sound is very ''thick'' .I don't know if that is caused by the guitar or his technique.Also,in terms of interpretation i didn't find dynamics at all
It does sound nearly like surf type stratocaster and Fender twin reverb combo :lol: though it would be very hard for the player to get a decent amplified tone in that kind of setting.
(Gr) (En) (very little Fr)

Return to “Our favourite websites”