Skype lessons with James Boyd

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
muirtan

Skype lessons with James Boyd

Post by muirtan » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:47 pm

Hi I hope the is the correct place to post and it's OK to do so. As some of you know I have lessons with James and when I have posted videos of his performances the response has been very positive. He has just started giving skype lessons and as some have asked for recommendations for skype lessons in the past I thought you might be interested.

"James is now offering a limited number of sessions via Skype. After an initial consultation to determine individual requirements and needs he will create a bespoke programme of lessons. This could be a combination of video analysis and live sessions or just a series of one to one sessions usually lasting around an hour. James' teaching is unique. Expect more effortless technical proficiency and a deep understanding of the architecture of music. Improvements in tone and fluency are achieved very quickly. This is conservatoire level tuition made accessible to everyone from a beginner to professional."

For more details you can contact James directly https://www.jamesboyd.co.uk/contact/

And if you want to find out more about him and his work take a look at his site https://www.jamesboyd.co.uk

Traveller

Re: Skype lessons with James Boyd

Post by Traveller » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:04 am

Thanks for the information.

Return to “Members' Announcements”