Coronel, Marcelo - Pachamama

Audio and video recordings of contemporary music from 1940 to the present. Our interpretations of works for which the copyright holders have given their permission.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Chobanian, Loris - Maharaja's Fancy - Trio Video
or Pujol, M. D. - Preludio Triston - Video (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
Sean

Re: Coronel, Marcelo - Pachamama

Post by Sean » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:03 pm

Hilary, willbo, and Bertran - thanks for your kind words! I hope to post more mp3s of Coronel and Ulisses Rocha in the next few weeks (after Tahoe).

19thcenturyguitarist

Post by 19thcenturyguitarist » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:34 pm

sean, that was marvelous! out of curiosity, what year was this piece written? it is a really nice piece of music. very soothing and relaxing to listen to. of coarse, mostly due to your superb playing and skills and the touch you place this music upon your fingers.

Sean

Post by Sean » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:04 pm

It was written during 1999 - 2000 according to the music. I really like Coronel's music! 19th, you should check his website out - there are some freebies over there not to be missed!

19thcenturyguitarist

Post by 19thcenturyguitarist » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:37 pm

Sean wrote:It was written during 1999 - 2000 according to the music. I really like Coronel's music! 19th, you should check his website out - there are some freebies over there not to be missed!
Now you tell me! :D

Just visited his sight. Seems like everything is free except the piece you recorded! I will have to read his solo guitar music by sight and see what it all about! thanks for the direct influence of this composer, unknown to me about 90 mins. ago.

Sean

Post by Sean » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:08 am

You might want to contact Marcelo via email; I'm not sure the Imaginario popular argentino (centro y noroeste) pieces are currently in print, although I'm not 100% on that.

Sean Eric Howard

Post by Sean Eric Howard » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:00 pm

Replacement of corrupt file with copy of original

Erik Zurcher

Post by Erik Zurcher » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:02 pm

Corrupted file replaced.
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Return to “Our recordings of Contemporary music”